Launch multiresidue methods with maximum number of components at the lowest possible RL
Research and development are an important part of the Primoris activities. To support these developments, we always consider evolutions in market demands and legislation. Maximal risk coverage is becoming increasingly important within pesticide residue analysis, which can be contributed to the increased focus on food safety. Furthermore, we have noticed a growing market demand for lower reporting limits.
To support this evolution, we offer an XL version of 4 extensive multiresidue methods as of 5 May:
- containing a maximum number of components
- each with the lowest possible validated reporting limit in terms of the technology that is currently available. This reporting limit is often lower than is required within the current legislation of maximal residue limits (MRL)
- LMSXL_01_A and GMSXL_01_A: 598 components
- Multiresidue methods by LC-MSMS and GC-MSMS for the quantification of pesticides in fruit, vegetables and cereals (other matrices on request)
- LMSOXL and GMSOXL: 581 components
- Multi-residue methods by LC-MSMS and GC-MSMS for the quantification of pesticides in oils from tree nuts, oils from oil seeds and oils from oily fruits
Interested in receiving the full scope?
Contact your market manager or our customer care team:
- +32(0)9 330 10 13